The 12th Binfield, Warfield & Winkfield Arts Week (The Arts Week) takes place during the school Half Term week; 22nd-29th October 2017. Fully funded and organised by the Parish Councils of Binfield, Warfield & Winkfield, there are over 40 free-to-book arts and crafts events in six local venues. Arts Week has been created to promote the enjoyment and appreciation of the wide range of arts & crafts readily available in our local area and also to encourage full and active participation. SCROLL DOWN FOR THE FULL EVENTS PROGRAMME
TICKET BOOKING GUIDELINES
are not available until 2.30pm Sunday 8th October (online) via this website or 9.00am Monday 9th October by telephone 01344 885110
1) All event tickets are FREE to book and must be pre-booked before attending an event. Tickets are not available at the door or at the venues
2)When booking online or by phone you will need to provide your email, full contact details and phone number so we can contact you if there is a cancelled event
3) For each event there is a specified maximum number of people per booking to ensure popular events are not block booked. This information appears when you book a ticket
4) Maximum three children's events per child overall for the arts week
5) Age ranges are specified for safety and suitability of the content of an event. If your child is clearly outside the age range specified on the event we reserve the right to cancel your booking or refuse entry on the door
6) For the Little Blue Monster Theatre and all evening performances book a ticket for each person attending – one ticket per seat for children and adults. For all other events just book tickets for those taking part.
Young children attending events must be fully supervised by an accompanying responsible adult
at all times. Event Staff and
Volunteers are not there to child mind.
8) In all cases, priority for bookings for the workshops is given to local residents and their families - ie people living in either Binfield, Warfield or Winkfield parishes. If you live outside the parishes then we can add your name to the waiting list and you will be contacted nearer the event date if there are spaces available
9) The Arts & Crafts Exhibition at Brownlow Hall as always is an un-ticketed event, open to everyone for three days Friday 26th- Sunday 29th October 2016 10.00-4.00 Fri, Sat and 10.00-3.00 Sunday.
10) There is a £10 materials charge to take your work home from some of the workshops for adults. The £10 is payable on the night at the event. Events to which this applies are clearly marked.
11) WAITING LIST If there are no more tickets available at your chosen event then phone the ticket line 01344 885110 or email events@ arts-week.org to be put on a waiting list
12) UNABLE TO ATTEND If you book tickets, but then find you are unable to attend please contact the ticket line 01344 885110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and if we have enough notice we can reallocate the tickets to people on the waiting list.
We check every booking manually!
Childrens Events in the programme (below) are highlighted in yellow